In Stockagile, commercial agents have an efficient experience on the B2B platform. This tool allows them to access directly, facilitating the centralized management of their customers' orders.
Furthermore, it optimizes navigation, enabling them to move from one product to another in a swift and seamless manner. Agility is further enhanced through the retention of filters during the pre-selection, providing agents with an intuitive and effective tool to meet the commercial needs of their clients efficiently.
Requirements to place a sales order from the B2B
- It is essential to have the B2B ecommerce created; you can find the steps in this article: Creation and Operation of B2B ecommerce.
- You must have the products correctly created in our system. Learn how to create a product in the section Create a product.
- It is important to have the wholesale prices well established. You can learn how to edit rates in the section Create and Edit Price Rates.
- It is important to have created different warehouses or stores. You can learn how to create a warehouse in the section Create and Edit Warehouses.
- You must have the sales agent created in your users. Learn how to create a sales agent in the section Create a Sales Agent.
Steps to Place a Sales Order from the B2B
- The sales agent must log in to the registration page.
- Once inside, at the top of the screen, the agent will see their information where they can:
- See their information.
- Add customers directly from the B2B ecommerce without the need to do it from Stockagile.
- Search customers directly and add them to streamline the ordering process.
- Clicking "Add customer" will open a window with basic information to create a contact.
- From the orders section, the agent can view the orders they have placed and preview them.
- To place a sales order, the sales agent can filter at the beginning based on the products they want to sell. These filters are pre-defined in Stockagile under the Wholesale B2B Stores section.
- They can choose the quantity to place the order, go to the cart, and complete the order.
- Once the order is registered, it will appear in the orders section within the B2B and will be recorded in Stockagile, ready for preparation.
Step 1: Log in
Step 2: B2B start page
Step 3: Create a customer directly from B2B
Step 4: Order listing