When making transfers, sometimes we realize that things are missing, or that the information is not correct, for example, it is very possible that when we receive them we should enter the actual amount we have received.
Stockagile allows you to edit the products in a transfer whenever you need to.
Requirements for editing the products of a transfer
- Having created a transfer, we can see how to create a transfer in the section Create, prepare, send and receive a transfer.
Edit the products of a transfer
- Go to the side menu and click on the TRANSFERS button in the INVENTORY section.
- You will see the list of transfers. Click on the transfer with the status"Pending confirmation".
- The screen with the detail of the products that are part of the transfer will appear.
- You have the option to review the details of the transfer, where you can see the status, who created, drafted, prepared and sent it.
- Click on the deliveryand you will see a screen similar to the products screen, but with the possibility of:
- Cancel receipt: The receipt is cancelled and the stock is returned to its origin.
- Edit information: allows you to edit the amounts to be received.
- Confirm: allows you to confirm receipt of the products.
- Once you have changed the information you need, whether to cancel, edit or confirm, the movement will be registered in Stockagile.
Step 3 Product detail screen
Step 5 Delivery screen
Once you have edited the products, you can go forward or backward, whenever you need to. Note that each time there will be this stock movement and stock confirmation.