In Stockagile you can edit the variants of a product already created at any time.
Requirements for editing product variants
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER, WAREHOUSE MANAGER or PRODUCT EDITOR. You can see the different types of roles in section different types of roles can be seen in the section Create or edit a user.
- If you have created a product, you can see how to create a product in section Create product.
Steps to edit the variants of a product
- Go to the side menu and click on the button PRODUCTS button in the CATALOG section.
- The list of products will appear, click on the product you want to modify.
- Once inside the product sheet, click on the VARIANTS tab.
- From the VARIANTS tab at the bottom, you can modify the sizes, colors, sizes, etc., you want by checking or unchecking the checkboxes of each variant.
- Click SAVE, a pop-up will appear asking you if you want to generate barcodes. Choose YES or NO depending on each case (whatever you choose, once the product is created you have the option to change it). On the top right hand side a message will appear saying VARIANT SAVED, and you will have the variants saved.
⚠️ Important note
If in step number 4 the program does not let you uncheck a variant (as in the screenshot below in the green color and sizes XS, S and M) it is because this product is in stock. Before you can remove these variants you will have to remove their stock to 0.