For the good management of the store, it is very important to know how to list the sales that have been made.
Requirements for listing and displaying sales:
- The user must have the role of STORE VENDOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to List and display sales:
- Go to the side menu and click on the SALES button in the STORES section.
- A screen with the total sales will appear.
- Three horizontal stripes appear on the left side of the search engine. Clicking on them will display filters that will allow you to search for sales according to:
- Date and time: A calendar appears and a drop-down menu to mark the time of the sale.
- Boxes: You can filter according to the number of boxes or Ecommerce if available.
- Users: According to the user who made it.
- Marked incident: If it has been marked as an incident or not.
- Payment Status: Whether the payment for that sale is pending, paid or in debt.
- Payment method: You can select depending on the available payment methods.
- Deleted sales: Sales that have been deleted will appear here.
(More than one filter can be applied at a time, the number in red indicates how many filters are currently being applied).
Figure Step 1: Display of sales with a filter applied