In Stockagile you can add contacts that interact with you on a daily basis. The information is stored and associated within Stockagile. It is important to have each contact organized and to be able to see the movements they have made with us.
Requirements to view a customer's information:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or STORE VENDOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
- It is essential to have created different contact roles to see the information. If you have not interacted with the customer, you will have less information.
Steps to view customer information:
- Go to the CONTACTS section, you have the option to navigate between the different contacts created. To view the information is the same structure in each contact (except the Company contact, which has an extra Overview section).
- In this case, select a CUSTOMER CONTACT; within the CONTACTS section click on a customer.
- A screen appears with the customer's information. Also, a menu on the left with different fields:
- Details: Default page; here you can see the contact details, which you can modify and save.
- Addresses: This is the customer's billing address or the address to which the product is shipped.
- Billing: You can add the billing details that you want to associate to the customer.
- Contact people: These are the people you want to associate to this contact.
- Purchases: Indicates the purchases made by the customer to your company.
- Wholesale Sales: Visualization of the wholesale sales you have made with the customer.
- Store Sales: Visualization of the store sales you have made with the customer.
- Invoices: Invoices made with the customer in question.
- Proformas: Proforma invoices that you have made with the customer.
- Budgets: Budgets awarded to the client
B2B store: Section to register the customer in the b2b ecommerce store in case of being a wholesaler.
- To see how to register, we have How to register in b2b ecommerce store
Step 3: Main screen of the client with the menu on the left to view the different fields.