As we know the creation of invoices is essential in the management of any business. From Stockagile we can quickly create invoices and associate them to the corresponding transactions. To reconcile wholesale payments, we can do it in different ways.
Invoice reconciliation requirements
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. We can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
- Having previously created and prepared a wholesale sale, you will find in Create and submit a sales order and Create and receive an order the necessary instructions.
The steps to reconcile invoices for a wholesale business are as follows
- Go to the side menu in the WHOLESALER > SALES section.
- Create a"New Sale" or enter an existing one.
- When you have it ready, go to the ALBARANES tab.
- In order to generate the invoice, you must create a "New delivery note" in case you do not have one, otherwise enter one and confirm the preparation of the order.
- When the order is "Prepared", at the top right in the"Invoice" section you will be able to generate the associated invoice.
- To reconcile the invoice you can do it by two ways:
- If we are in the WHOLESALER module, in the SALES section, we enter our order and within the INVOICING tab, the main screen appears with information to be filled in and the payment to be added.
- If you click on VIEW INVOICE from the delivery note, Stockagile sends us to the INVOICING module. In the last section we fill in the payment method and the amount so the invoice will be paid.
Step 5: Generate the invoice associated to the delivery note.
Step 6.1: Reconcile invoice from the WHOLESALER module.
Step 6.2: Reconcile invoice from the INVOICING module.