As we know the creation of budgets is essential in the management of any business. From Stockagile we can create budgets quickly and be able to create them in future sales.
Requirements to be able to create budgets
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. We can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
The steps to create a budget are
- Go to the BILLING section in the BUDGET section.
- On the screen that appears, click on the NEW BUDGET button at the top right.
- A pop-up window will appear where you will have to indicate the type of serial number to associate the budget with. Note: you can see where to edit the serial numbers in the article Create and edit serial numbers.
- In the first section we complete the contact details.
- Contact name (required for integration with Holded)
- Billing address
- The billing date and due date of the proforma. You will be able to mark it directly to 30/60 days by clicking on the relevant numbers.
- Fiscal address
- Serial number in case you want to modify it
- Invoice concept if necessary
- Budget currency
- Budget language
- Rate to be applied to the products in the quotation
- In the next section, the lines are the products you want to include in the transaction. Click and a product line will be added.
- There are two ways to add products or services:
- Advanced search: if you go to the "LUPA" icon on the left of the reference line, a pop-up window will appear with the products you have registered in Stockagile. If you click on the CODE of each one, you will see the variants displayed so that you can select them. Note: it is important to know that the stock will not be discounted in the lines since it is a budget.
- Manually: we write the reference, description and price manually. Note: it is mandatory to select the tax that we are going to apply to that product.
- Once you have added the products or services, click on the SAVE button and you will also be able to generate a pdf with the quotation in the "Generate quotation" button.
- Finally, if the customer accepts the quotation, you can click on the ACTIONS button within the quotation to create it as a new sales order.
- If you go back to the main BUDGETS screen, you will be able to filter them with the search engine and the calendar icon to filter by periods.
Step 1: Budget main screen
Step 3: Serial number
Step 5: Product lines
Step 6: Advanced search
Step 8: Convert to new sales order
Step 9: Filter by dates