This article explains the steps to follow to configure the synchronization of products, stock and sales of your Prestashop ecommerce with your Stockagile account. In Stockagile we synchronize with Prestashop from version 8.1.
To learn more about how the synchronization between Stockagile and your ecommerce works you can read How the synchronization between Stockagile and ecommerce works.
If you wish to synchronize only the stock but not the products and their characteristics, please contact our Support through the corresponding section in the platform.
Steps to configure a Prestashop:
- Within Stockagile, pull down the Ecommerce menu on the side menu and go to the Channels view.
- Enter the page that the Stockagile team will have configured for you. If you do not have any page configured, you can contact the Stockagile technical team from the support section of the platform so that they can create one for you.
- Go to Prestashop, then to the left menu and in the settings, click on the advanced settings. You have to add this key provided by Stockagile team, in the Stockagile webservice key field.
- As shown in the image, under Advanced Parameters > Webservice, enable access via Add new webservice key and create a new key.
- The Key field has to be the same key that we find inside Channels in the Ecommerce module of our Stockagile, where it says Prestashop Webhook.
- Inside Prestashop, the Enable webservice key field must be enabled and you will have to check all the permissions of all the checkboxes.
Image step 4 inside Prestashop
Image step 5 inside"Add new webservice key" in Prestashop
Steps to enable order entry from Prestashop to Stockagile.
- Enter the Prestashop channel configuration screen in Stockagile.
- Copy the "Key" field, you will need it later.
- Log into Prestashop and open the Modules menu and click on Module manager.
- Click on the Upload a module button and select the Stockagile Order Sync module for Prestashop, which you can download by clicking on this link.
- Install the module and click on the configure button.
- Paste the key copied in point 2 into the form and save.
Step 6 module configuration form
Prestashop Module Management screen with Stockagile Order Sync module installed.
Once the channel is created and connected to Stockagile, you can configure certain Prestashop parameters within Stockagile, depending on your preferences, entering again in the Ecommerce module, you will find the page in the Channels section of the platform. These are the options shown:
- Name: will be used to identify the channel within Stockagile.
- Web URL: in case it is modified, it must include the https:// at the beginning to be valid.
- Stock warehouses: here you must determine from which warehouses the stock will be issued.
- Warehouse: this will be the channel's main warehouse.
- Default delivery creation policy: you will be able to choose whether the stock should leave the main warehouse by default or the warehouse with the largest stock (as long as it is selected in point 3).
- Default payment method.
- Ticket configuration.
- Order serial number: you can create a specific serial number under Configuration > Inventory >Serial number types.
- Pricing level: you can also create a specific one for this ecommerce in Configuration > Inventory > Rates
- Name of the composition attribute in Prestashop: the name of the composition attribute in Prestashop is the attribute that Stockagile uses to load the compositions in Prestashop. If not reported Stockagile adds "Composition" to the composition attribute.
Once you have all the required fields defined, click the save button to update the changes.