Hipercalzado is a Spanish marketplace focused on the sale of women's, men's and children's shoes. Stockagile integrates with Hipercalzado using CSV channel synchronization. This is a tool that allows mapping a custom data structure to synchronize products and stock with this and other ecommerces.
Requirements to create a CSV channel for Hipercalzado:
- The user must have the role of OWNER. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
⚠️ For synchronization with Hipercalzado it is mandatory that the SKUs and barcodes of each product variant have the same value. Otherwise, the synchronization does not fail but the stock is not updated correctly in Hipercalzado.
From Stockagile you must inform which products you want to synchronize to Hipercalzados, to do so you must follow the following steps:
- Go to the list of PRODUCTS located in the side menu under the INVENTORY section.
- Go to the detail of the product to be uploaded.
- Once inside the product page, open the ECOMMERCE tab.
- Select the website you want to synchronize by clicking on the checkbox and click SAVE.
- Select the category in which you want it to be synchronized on the website by clicking on the checkbox and SAVE.
- Finally next to the website checkbox will appear to synchronize it manually, just click on SYNC.
Once you have the products to synchronize, the product URL will be automatically generated in the ECOMMERCE section.
The next step is to go to the Hipercalzado account, in the My Data/Integration section, go to Mapping.
Upload the CSV downloaded from Stockagile, the product URL mentioned above, and set the names corresponding to the CSV.
Then start the header mapping and map the Stockagile names to the Hipercalzado names.
Once you have mapped the headers, map the values, as in the previous case, you must map the values, this means informing Hipercalzado which attributes/values are equivalent to its default values (sizes, colors, ages, brands, etc...).
For example, if there is a category called "Boy", in Hyper Footwear it must be linked to the GENDER Boy:
Finally, when you finish this configuration, go to the Ecommerce section of Stockagile and copy the product URL.
Then go to the Hipercalzado account settings, in the Integrations section, and paste it in the upload URL of the Configuration page. You must also mark DOT AND COMMA as delimiter and finally check "Update stock to 0 ..."