Presenting a good product catalog in Ecommerce is essential, but the order in which the items are displayed is also important. If you want to promote some products in your store so that they are the first to be seen by the customer or make digital marketing strategies as an anchor price, it is necessary to order them. To do this, Stockagile allows you to detail the order in which you want the products to appear in your ecommerce.
Steps to order products:
- You must go to the ecommerce module and then click on the Ordering section.
- You will find the screen you can see in the image below. Here you can add products by dragging them from the list on the left to the sorting table. You can also add all products at once, or by filtering by brands, categories or by ecommerce if you have several.
- You can sort them manually by dragging each product to the desired position, which will create an internal number that will be sent to the ecommerce to respect the order. You can also use the Sort option, located on a button on the right side, which will allow you to sort according to the following options:
- To get an idea of how the images will look in your ecommerce, you can select the number of columns and see exactly how they will look on your website.
- Finally, you have to click on Save and synchronize all the products you have linked to the ecommerce, not only the ones you have ordered . Otherwise, it is likely that the order you have set will not be respected.