Purchasing from suppliers allows you to make stock entries in the program, and to keep track of what you are expecting and what has arrived at all times.
It is possible to import purchases directly with an Excel file.
Requirements to be able to create and place purchase orders:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WHOLESALER MANAGER. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
- Although you can register items from the same process of creating a purchase, it is advisable to have entered all the items before starting the purchase.
Steps to create and import purchase orders:
- Go to the side menu and click on the PURCHASE button in the INVENTORY section.
- You will see the list of purchases, click on the top right NEW PURCHASE.
- Once inside the new purchase screen, you must fill in at least the following fields:
- Serial number, Serial number delivery notes, Shipment start date, Warehouse of receipt, Period/season.
- Once the fields have been filled in, click on the CONTINUE button.
- When you click you will have changed tabs and now it is time to import the products:
- Select the 3 vertical dots at the top right.
- Select the "Import products" option.
- When you select it, you have the option to download the example template for the import; it will be necessary to add the barcode of the product and the units you are buying.
- Now, you can import the file; always in .xls or .xlsx format.
- Select "File" > "Import".
- Once the import is completed, you will receive an email notification in your user account.
Step 5: Drop-down menu to select "Import Products".
Step 6: New window to download the template and import the product file for purchase.