Stockagile allows you to adjust stock movements that are not within the traditional process such as sales, inventory or transfers. These movements can be: tares, use of the product in the display, theft, product that is given in marketing campaigns, or other reasons.
Requirements for justified stock movements:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER, WAREHOUSE MANAGER or PRODUCT EDITOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Creating or editing a user.
Steps to carry out stock movements:
- Go to INVENTORY in the SETTINGS section.
- At the top right is the NEW SETTING button, once you click on it the details screen appears.
- In details there are several fields that appear in a drop-down menu format with the different options:
- The serial number of the corresponding stock
- The origin of the movement (in which location the stock will be modified).
- The reason for which the product is moved. There are 6 options: Utilization, Tares, Loss/Theft, Promotion/Marketing, Return, Other.
- Notes section in case you want to enter any comments on the movement.
- Section of labels to be added.
- Once completed, click CONTINUE and another window appears with options to search for the products you wish to adjust. You can add the products with the search engine, manually or with the product code reader.
- Once you have chosen the product, the different sizes and colors of each one appear, select the quantity you want to justify in the movement.
- You can select different products to adjust in the same window.
- When you have finished adjusting the products, click on the ADJUST button at the top right and the movement will be made.
- If you want to delete the row of a product click on DELETE, the button that appears in red on each product.
- If you wish to delete the stock movement, you can do so by clicking on REMOVE at the top right.
- The main SETTINGS screen contains the history of justified settings.
- Another way to view stock movements is in INVENTORY, in the PRODUCTS section. Choose the product in question, go to the product's STOCK and MOVEMENTS window.
- The difference with an inventory is that when a stock adjustment is made, it is known what has happened and in an inventory, the items are counted without justification.
Step 2 and 3. Stock Adjustment Details
Step 5. Adjust the product