Having the stock defined with the minimum stock will help you to receive notifications when that product variant is at a minimum, so that you can make replacements or the pertinent transfers that you consider.
In Stockagile you can do this in a very simple and visual way, without losing reference to the different states of these same stocks.
Requirements for editing the minimum stock
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER, WAREHOUSE MANAGER or PRODUCT EDITOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to edit the minimum stock
- Go to the PRODUCTS section in the INVENTORY module.
- Select the product for which you want to edit the minimum stock.
- Navigate through the different tabs and select the STOCK tab.
- If you click on the "Edit" button, a drop-down menu will be displayed:
- Edit Stocks
- Edit Transfers
- Preview transfer drafts
- Click on "Edit Stock" and then click on "MINIMUM STOCK" in the drop-down menu on the right-hand side (drop-down menu in which you can also view available stock, reserved, transferred, purchased and sold stock).
- As you edit the minimum stock, the program will indicate the saved changes.
- Subsequently, you will be able to see in the same INVENTORY section, in the STOCK section, how the stock has changed.
- To stop editing, click again on "Edit Holdings" and you will automatically exit the editing mode.
Notes: We recommend that you have notifications activated to have greater control of the status of your stocks, to do so go to Notifications. How are they activated and how are they configured?
Step 4: Drop-down menu - Edit Holdings
Step 5: Drop-down menu for selecting and editing/displaying minimum stocks