Stockagile allows you to receive transfers made between warehouses or stores.
Requirements to be able to receive and confirm a transfer:
- It is important to have two warehouses or stores created in the system to make the transfer from one point to another. You can see how to create a store in the section Create store or warehouse.
- You must have created products. You can see how to create a product in the section Create a new product.
Steps to receive and confirm a transfer:
- Go to the side menu and click on the TRANSFERS button in the INVENTORY section.
- The list of transfers that have been made so far will be displayed.
- You can use the filters to find the transfer according to the origin or destination of the transfer, according to the status of the transfer or according to the type: whether it is a transfer or replenishment.
- When you find the transfer you want to confirm, click on it and the details will appear.
- You can click on Receive
- In the three little dots next to the Received button, the options are shown: Print Delivery Note, create labels or duplicate the shipment.
- Finally in Delivery you must confirm the order. In this same window you will see the details of each phase and who has made each movement.
Step 1: Screen with all transfers
Step 4: Transfer detail
Step 7: History of the transfer process