Stockagile allows you to conduct total or partial inventories in your store or warehouse. It is highly recommended for stores to perform inventories several times a year (either total or partial) to avoid potential stockouts.
In the "Stocktaking" section, you will find a list of previously conducted inventories in the program, classified with different columns: Reference, status, creation date, created by, type, location, execution date, total units, difference.
Additionally, on the same screen, you can use the filters at the top left to filter inventories based on their location or status, whether "Draft" or "Executed."
Requirements to Perform the Inventory
- It is necessary to have warehouses or stores created in the system; you can learn how to create a store in the "Create Store or Warehouse" section.
- Additionally, it is essential to have the products you want to inventory created in the program; you can learn how to create a product in the "How to Create a Product" section.
Types of Inventory
- Partial: Count of units for selected products by brand, category, season, and/or collection. If you choose the partial inventory option, filters will appear to define the exact classification of the products to be inventoried:
- Brand: You can choose a brand and inventory products from that brand.
- Category: You can choose a category and inventory products from that category.
- Subcategory: Once the category is chosen, you can choose a subcategory.
- Season: You can choose a season and inventory products from that season.
- Collection: You can choose a collection and inventory products from that collection.
- Total: Count of units for all products.
Steps to Perform an Inventory
- Go to the "INVENTORY" section within the INVENTORY module (via the sidebar menu).
- Once inside, you will see the list of inventories. To create a new one, click the NEW INVENTORY button at the top right.
- Before starting the inventory, you must select:
- Reference: which you want to use for the inventories.
- Inventory location: the warehouse/location where you will execute the inventory.
- Type of inventory: total or partial. If you select partial, filters will appear for you to filter the inventory based on.
- Once everything is selected, click SAVE.
- Subsequently, a screen will appear where you can search and select the products to inventory (using the "simple" or "advanced" search), as well as scan their barcodes with a barcode reader, allowing Stockagile to automatically add the stock units.
- After adding the products, you will see a table with all their information:
- In the blue row, we have the product name; to the right, we have the units currently in stock; and right next to it, an arrow with the units scanned or entered manually. There is also a trash can to delete the product added to the inventory.
- For better visibility and confirmation of stock recording, you can view the inventory's history by clicking on the three dots next to the APPLY button (on the right).
- Once the inventory is finished, to execute it, click the APPLY button (the inventory will not make any modifications to the stock until you click it).
- Clicking APPLY will show you the summary of the inventory. It will also ask if you want to set the non-scanned items to 0 (those that have not been added to the inventory). In the case of checking the box:
- If it is a TOTAL inventory, the program will set all non-scanned products to 0.
- If it is a PARTIAL inventory and you have applied any brand, category, or season filter, the program will set to 0 those items that match these fields (those that have not been inventoried).
- Finally, confirm by clicking APPLY again, and at this point, Stockagile will apply the inventory and update the stock levels of each product based on what you have entered.
**It is also possible to create an inventory by importing an Excel file; to do this, click the three dots on the right, select the "Import Inventory" option, and upload the prepared Excel file (an Excel file with only two columns; one for stock and another for the barcodes or SKUs of the products).
Step 2: Inventory list
Step 3: Selection of warehouse and type of Inventory (TOTAL or PARTIAL)
Steps 5 and 6: Add products to the inventory (and inventory)
Step 7: View of the history
Step 9 (example): Application of an inventory without updating non-scanned products to 0
**Inventory via Excel import
Steps to Edit an Already Applied Inventory
If you need to edit an inventory that has already been applied, you must create a draft copy. This is because the movements that have occurred between one inventory and another can be updated and reflected in the new inventory you are going to apply.
- Go to the applied inventory you want to edit.
- Select the 3 dots at the top right of the inventory table.
- Click on the "Make a Draft Copy" option.
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm the creation of this, click "Continue."
- Wait a few seconds. Depending on how large the inventory is, this process may take more or less time. You can exit here and continue with other actions if you see fit.
- Once the process is complete, you can access the inventory in the "Draft" state to edit the stocks again and reapply it.
Step 3: Open the option to make a draft copy
Step 4: Draft copy verification message
Step 6: Draft copy of the inventory to be able to edit it