In StockAgile you can create a customer database for customer loyalty and thus see the history of purchases or visits, send tickets by email, among other features.
Requirements to be able to create or edit a client:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to create or edit a client:
- Go to the menu on the left side of the screen, in the CONTACTS section or click on the CUSTOMERS button in the STORES section.
- At the top right, there is a CREATE CONTACT button. Click on it.
- A screen appears with the contact details to be filled in. In order for it to be a client contact it is very important that in the first TYPE section, from the drop-down menu that appears, you select the CUSTOMER option.
- Fill in all the customer information and click the SAVE button at the top right.
- Once the card is completed, if you go back to the CONTACTS screen in the CUSTOMERS section, the profiles of the customers that have been created are displayed. If there are a large number of clients it is possible that the new client will not be listed on the first page.
- To edit a client, you select the one you want to edit and the details of the client appear on the screen, on the right side you can also see the addresses, invoicing, contact persons and purchases, where there is the option to edit them.
- Once edited, click on the SAVE button at the top right.
Image step 4: Customer file to be completed
Image step 6: Customer interactions and information.
It is also possible to create a customer from a sale:
- Once you have started a sale, you can search for a customer, in case the customer is not yet registered you can create a new one from the sale.
- In the SELL screen there is an icon of a person with a +, click on it and the same pop-up of a new contact will appear.
- Fill in the customer's data and click on Add Contact.
- The customer will already be registered in the system and the sale will be associated to him.
Image step 2: Button to create customer in the sell screen