In stores it is very common for a customer to leave a payment on account for a product to be ordered. In this case there is an option in the POS to generate a payment on account.
Requirements to be able to make a payment on account:
- It is very important to know how to make a sale. You can follow the steps to make a sale.
Steps to generate a payment on account:
- First you must go to SELL to generate the transaction.
- When you enter the product code and go to pay, the total amount of money entered must be less than the price of the product or simply zero, a window will pop up saying if you want to leave this sale as a debt.
- If you click on leave as debt, the confirmation of sale and completed payments will appear.
- Later if you click on SALES and look for the transaction, you will see in its payment status that it is DEBT and click on Edit Sale.
- A new screen appears to continue with the sale, and you add the missing payment method.
Image point 3: Visualization leave to debt
Figure 4: Transaction display
Image point 5: Edit Sale
Image point 5: Open Sale
Image point 5: Add payment