At the end of a workday in the store, it is advisable to close the cash register. With Stockagile, you can list and view cash register closures, and even export reports of them by date.
Requirements for listing and displaying cash activities:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER, or STORE SELLER. Different role types can be viewed in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to list and display cash activities:
- Go to the sidebar menu and click on the CLOSURES button within the STORES section.
- On the CLOSURES screen, you will find the list of cash register closures sorted by date from most recent to least.
- Using the icon with three horizontal bars at the top left, you can filter the closures either by cash registers or by users.
- To the right of the mentioned icon, there is another icon symbolized by a calendar, allowing you to filter the closures by dates by specifying a start and end date on the calendar.
- At any time, you can export all closure information in a report using the button represented by an arrow icon at the top right, whether it's for all closures or with any applied filters (cash register, date, etc).
- Finally, you can also modify the order of the list using different filters:
- Open to: To be ordered by date of opening.
- Closed a: To be ordered by closing date.
- Box: To be sorted by boxes.
- Warehouse: To be sorted by warehouse/store.
- Closed by: Will be sorted by user performing the closing.
- Entered: It will be ordered by total income of the closings.
Step 2 and 3: Closures and filters screen.
Step 4: Calendar for filtering closings.