Vouchers can be created in Stockagile and used as a payment method at a later date.
Requirements to apply a voucher as a payment method
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or STORE VENDOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to apply a voucher as a payment method
- Go to the side menu and click on the SELL button in the STORES section.
- In the SELL screen proceed to make the sale. You will see how to make a sale in the section Make a sale.
- Once you have passed the products you can either scan the barcode of the voucher given by the customer if you have the voucher in person or click on the pink icon at the top right and manually enter the voucher number.
- When the system has recognized the voucher, it is automatically applied and you can continue the sale normally. In case the amount of the voucher is higher than the amount of the sale, the remaining amount will be saved in the same voucher and therefore the code will be the same for the next time the customer wants to reapply this method.
- Once the sale is finished, through the VOUCHERS AND GIFT T.VOUCHERS screen you will be able to check how the voucher appears as already used, obtaining the status of "Invalid".
Step 3: manually enter the voucher
Step 4: voucher correctly entered in the sale and deducted from the total price
Step 5: Voucher displayed as "Invalid" in the "Vouchers and Gift Certificates" list.