Stockagile allows you to make a return of a previously made sale, and choose as options the refund of the money or the creation of a voucher with the amount of the return.
Requirements to be able to make a return
- Previously make the sale for which you want to make the return.
- Have the ticket or number of the sale you want to return.
Steps to make a return
- There are two ways to start a return:
- Scanning the sale ticket: go to the side menu and click on the SELL button in the STORES section. Once inside, swipe the barcode of the sale ticket you want to make a return. This will open a pop-up informing you whether you want to start a return or view the details of the sale. Click on "Start a return".
- Searching for the sale: go to the side menu and click on the SALES button in the STORES section. In the search engine, enter the sale number and click. Once the sale pop-up opens, you will click on the return button (the circular arrow icon).
- Once the return has been initiated, the products purchased in the sale will appear in negative. You will have the option to eliminate any product in case the sale has more than one product and you only want to return all the products.
- Once you have in negative the products that you want to return, you can add new products for which you would like to exchange the returned product and thus make a return of a product for another or on the contrary if you do not want to exchange for another product you can generate a voucher or refund the amount.
- When you have the return prepared with the amount in negative, 3 options will appear at the bottom of the sale:
- Generate voucher
- Return by credit card
- Return in cash
- Click on GENERATE VOUCHER, it automatically prints the return ticket and a voucher ticket, with the amount of the return, which can be used for future purchases.
- The generated voucher contains a barcode and a voucher number to be used at the moment the customer wants to use it. The new voucher will also appear in the list of VOUCHERS AND GIFT VOUCHERS with the information of the sale where it comes from, the amount and if it has been used or not.
Step 1: select "Return" of the sale
Step 3: add the exchange product in the sale
Step 5: click on the button "Generate voucher".
Step 6: Display in the "Gift Vouchers and Gift Certificates" list.
You can also list and view used and unused vouchers.
Steps to list and display valid and invalid vouchers
- Go to the section of VOUCHERS AND GIFT T.S. in the SHOP module.
- Once on the screen, you will find them sorted by date from most recent to least recent.
- Filter first by type, and select the "Voucher" option.
- In order to filter them by valid and invalid, click on "Filter by validity" and "Valid", so that only valid vouchers will automatically appear.
Step 3: select "Voucher" type
Step 4: select "Valid"