SELL is the screen through which you make store sales. This screen allows you to sell your products to end customers and manage the different payment methods. With Stockagile you also have the option to make multiple sales in parallel on the same cash register.
Requirements for multiple parallel sales
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or STORE VENDOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
- You have registered the products. You can follow the steps to create a product in the Create a product section.
- Have the cash register open. You can see how to open it in the section Opening the cash register.
Steps to make multiple sales in parallel
- You must go to the SELL section from the side menu, located in the SHOPS module.
- Start by making a first sale. For more information you can see how to make a new sale in the section make a sale.
- Once you are making the first sale, you can start with other sales simultaneously. To do this you must click on the NEW SALE button, which is located at the top right.
- Click and a new tab will open in the sell section to start a new sale. At this point you will have the two sales open in parallel.
- You can make several sales simultaneously by selecting the tab of the sale you want to proceed with.
Image step 4: example of 3 parallel sales