SELL is the screen through which you make store sales. This screen allows you to sell your products to end customers and manage the different payment methods, so you can select multiple payment methods in the same sale...
Requirements to be able to make a sale:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or STORE VENDOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
- You have registered the products. You can follow the steps to create a product in the Create a product section.
- Have the cash register open. You can see how to open it in the section Opening the cash register.
Steps to pay for a sale with multiple payment methods:
- Start by making the sale, you can see here how to make a sale.
- Once you have entered all the products in the sale you can proceed to checkout. To do this you have to click on one of the following 3 buttons:
- Pay: will direct you to the payment screen.
- Pay by card: will direct you to the pay screen and enter the total amount of the sale in the pay by card field.
- Pay cash: will direct you to the pay screen and enter the total amount of the sale in the pay cash field.
- Once in the payment screen, you will see all the available payment methods. These can be customized in the Payment Methods Settings section. Stockagile allows you to pay for the same sale using multiple payment methods.
- To pay with multiple means of payment you must split the payment according to the customer's choice; for example, if the sale is for 418.45 you can split 318.45 by credit card and 100 in cash.
- To finalize the sale you must click one of the following buttons:
- Pay: ends the sale without printing any ticket.
- Ticket: finalizes the sale and prints the cash register receipt.
- T. Gift: finalize the sale, print the cash register receipt and ask you which items you want to add to the gift voucher.
- Echo Ticket: the ticket is sent to the customer's e-mail address. This option is only enabled when the sale is associated with a customer and the customer has an e-mail address.
- Echo T. Gift: the ticket is sent to the customer's email and asks you which items you want to add to the gift ticket. This option is only enabled when the sale is associated to a customer and the customer has an email address.
- If the total of associated payment methods is less than the total of the sale, the sale will be saved as pending payment.
Step 1: Creation of the sale
Step 4: How to split the payment with different methods.