During the day it may be necessary to add or withdraw cash from the cash register, for this reason, it is important to be able to record all the movements that are made, in order to have a control and that there are no cash overflows at the end of the day.
Requirements to withdraw or add cash:
- The user must have the role of STORE VENDOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
- Previously, open the cash activity. You can see how to open cash activity in the section Open cash activity.
Steps to withdraw or add cash:
- Go to the side menu and enter the SELL section, within the SHOPS module.
- In the SELL section, once the box is open, click on the button represented by three dots, located at the top left, next to the name of the open box in question.
- By clicking on the three dots, a drop-down menu opens and then select the option to ADD or WITHDRAW CASH.
- You will see a pop-up to add/withdraw cash, where we see the following:
- Amount of cash we want to add/withdraw.
- Note or subject of income/withdrawal.
- Save or Cancel.
- In the same drop-down menu, there is the option to OPEN CASH COUNTER (cash register icon).
- In addition, in the initial drop-down menu (three dots), you have the option GO TO CASH ACTIVITY; a feature that allows us to count the cash available in a faster and more efficient way.
- The lower part of this screen will show all cash movements that have been made (deposits/withdrawals).
Image 2 and 6: Drop-down menu; Add/withdraw cash & Go to cash activity
Images point 5: Money counter