In the Stockagile system, different types of taxes can be created depending on the service or product being offered.
Requirements to be able to create and edit a tax:
- The user must have the role of OWNER. You can see the different types of roles in the section Creating or editing a user.
Steps to create a tax:
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right with the user name and click on the CONFIGURATION button.
- Click on the option TAXES
- In the list of taxes, click on the NEW TAX button located at the top right.
- Fill in the following pop-up data:
- Name: name of the tax.
- Value: percentage of tax.
- Surcharge: percentage of the equivalence surcharge of this tax (it will only be applied on the invoices where you want it to be applied or on the contacts designated with equivalence surcharge).
- Position: number of the place where you want the new tax to appear.
- Default: click on the checkbox in case it is the main tax by default.
- Finally click on the SAVE button located at the bottom right of the pop-up and you will see the tax table refresh, displaying the one you just created. If there are many taxes, depending on how they are ordered in the list, the new tax may appear on another page of the list.