When you make a sale, whether in-store or online, you may need to ship the order and therefore select a shipping method. In all cases, Stockagile allows you to manage all your shipping methods.
Requirements to be able to create, edit and delete shipping methods:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to create a shipping method:
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right with the user name and click on the CONFIGURATION option.
- Click on the SHIPPING METHOD option.
- In the list of shipping methods, click on the NEW SHIPPING METHOD button located at the top right.
- Fill in the following pop-up data.
- Name: the name of the shipping method, e.g. company name.
- Price with taxes: the price of the shipment with taxes.
- Finally click the SAVE button located at the bottom right of the pop-up and you will see the shipping method table refresh and the one you just created will appear. If there are many shipping methods, depending on how they are sorted in the list, the new shipping method may appear on another page of the list