Stockagile's pricing rates allow us to define different price layers for our products. Wholesale, Store, Ecommerce or Outlet are four examples of price lists that can be configured in Stockagile.
Requirements to be able to create, edit and delete rates:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. We can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to create a Tariff:
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right with the user name and click on the CONFIGURATION option.
- Enter the RATES option.
- In the price list, click on the NEW PRICE LAYER button located at the top right.
- We fill in the following pop-up data.
- Code: code of the tariff name (e.g. initials, by numbers, etc.), used for abbreviation in reports.
- Name: the name of the tariff (e.g. wholesale, outlet, etc.)
- Selecting the type of tariff: 3 types of tariffs appear, select the clickbox according to the tariff you need, wholesale, retail and outlet.
- Default: select the checkbox if it is the default tariff in the tariff type, e.g. if we have more than one retail tariff, we can select one to be the default tariff.
- Position: the position in which we want it to appear whenever we have a report, list or drop-down menu.
- Finally we click on the SAVE button located at the bottom right of the pop-up and we will see how the table of fares refreshes and the one we have just created will appear. If there are many rates, depending on how they are ordered in the list, the new rate may appear on another page of the list.