All the products or services that you register in the program can be classified by seasons. These seasons will allow you to facilitate the search for products and filter the reports and analytics.
When creating a product it is mandatory to select a season, either a specific season (year, season, etc) or a timeless one (no season, off season, etc). In case you do not have a season, you can simply create the season "No Season".
Requirements for creating, editing and deleting seasons:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. We can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to create a season:
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right with the user name and click on the CONFIGURATION option.
- Enter the SEASON option.
- In the season list, click on the NEW SEASON button located at the top right.
- Fill in the following pop-up data.
- Code: season code (e.g. 19, fw19, i1, etc), used for abbreviation in reports.
- Name: the name of the season (e.g. summer19, fall winter19, winter or off season).
- Position: the position in which you want it to appear whenever we have a report, list or drop-down menu. For example, a season with position 1 will always appear first.
- Finally, click on the SAVE button located at the bottom right of the pop-up and you will see how the table of seasons refreshes and the one we have just created will appear. If there are many seasons, depending on how they are ordered in the list, the new season may appear on another page of the list.
Pop-up to create a new season
You will also be able to edit all the information you have filled in by clicking on the season in question, within the list of seasons. All changes will be automatically updated in the products that have that season.