All the products or services that you register in the program can be classified by brands. The brands will not only identify the brand of the product, but will also allow you to facilitate the search of the products or filter them in the reports and analytics.
When creating a product it is mandatory to select a brand, in case you do not have a brand, you can simply create the brand "No Brand".
Requirements to be able to create, edit and delete brands:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to create a brand:
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right with the user name and click on the CONFIGURATION option.
- Enter the BRANDS option.
- In the list of brands, click on the NEW BRAND button located at the top right.
- Fill in the following pop-up data.
- Code: brand code (e.g. initials, by numbers, etc.), used for abbreviation in reports.
- Name: the name of the brand.
- Position: the position in which you want it to appear whenever you have a report, list or drop-down menu.
- Finally click the SAVE button located at the bottom right of the pop-up and you will see how the brand table refreshes and the brand you just created will appear. If there are many brands, depending on how they are ordered in the list, the new brand may appear on another page of the list.