To the products or services that are registered in the program you can optionally add their composition. This allows to have the detail of what the product or service is made of as materials (100% aluminum, 50% Cotton,...) or other details such as parts of the service (90% washing, 10% massage), etc.
Requirements to be able to create, edit and delete compositions:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to create a composition:
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right with the user name and click on the CONFIGURATION option.
- Enter the COMPOSITIONS option.
- In the list of compositions, click on the NEW COMPOSITION button at the top right.
- Fill in the following pop-up data:
- Code: a code of composition (e.g. initials, by numbers, etc.), used for abbreviations in reports.
- Name: the name of the composition.
- Position: the position in which you want it to appear whenever you have a report, list or drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on the SAVE button located at the bottom right of the pop-up and you will see how the table of compositions refreshes, showing the one you have just created. If there are many compositions, depending on how they are ordered in the list, the new composition may appear on another page of the list.
The compositions are mainly used for information purposes, among other places when printing the details of a product, printing the catalog of a collection, a purchase or a sale.