It is very important within Stockagile to have created and organized the suppliers with whom you interact on a daily basis for a good management when making purchases and transfers.
Requirements to be able to create or edit a provider:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to create or edit a provider:
- Go to the menu on the left side of the screen, under CONTACTS.
- At the top right part of the screen, you will see the + NEW CONTACT button.
- Once you click on the button, a screen appears with the contact details to be filled in. In order for it to be a provider contact it is very important that in the first TYPE section you select, from the drop-down menu that appears, the option of PROVIDER.
- Complete all the provider information and click the SAVE button at the top right of the screen.
- Once you have completed the form, if you go back to the CONTACTS screen, you can filter by the type and groups of contacts. Select the PROVIDER section in order to see the profiles of the providers you have created. If there are a large number of providers, it is possible that the new contact does not appear in the list of providers on the first page.
- To edit a provider, click on the one you want to edit and you will see on the screen the provider's file with its details, on the left side you can also see the addresses, invoicing, contact people and purchases, where you have the option to edit them.
- Once edited, click the SAVE button at the top right of the screen.
Step 4: Provider's file to be completed
Step 6: Interactions and provider information