In Stockagile you have the option to create company contacts. This allows you to have organized and controlled the different companies that you have contact day by day to have control of purchases, sales, transactions and invoices assigned to this company.
Requirements to create or edit a company
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. We can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to create a company
- Go to the menu on the left side of the screen, under CONTACTS.
- At the top right, you will see the "+ New contact" button.
- Once you click on it, a screen will appear with the contact details to fill in. For it to be a company contact it is very important that in the first section TYPE, you select the option COMPANIES.
- Complete all the company information and click on the "Save" button on the top right.
Step 1: Contact module
Step 3: Select the type of contact
Step 4: Filled information ready to save
Steps to edit a company
- In the CONTACTS screen in the COMPANIES section you will have all the profiles of the companies you have created.
- If there are a large number of companies, it is possible that the new contact is not listed on the first page. Try the filters or search to find it.
- For edit a companyClick on the one you want to edit and the details will appear on the screen.
- In the left side menu you will find the addresses, invoicing, contact persons and purchases, where we have the option to edit them.
- Once edited, click on the "Save" button at the top right.
Step 1: company filtered by the search engine
Step 2: details of a company