It is very important within Stockagile to have created and organized the manufacturers with whom we interact on a daily basis for a good management when making purchases and transfers.
Requirements to create or edit a manufacturer
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. We can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to create or edit a manufacturer
- Go to the menu on the left side of the screen, under CONTACTS.
- At the top right, the CREATE CONTACT button appears.
- When you click on the button, a screen will appear with the contact details to fill in. In order for it to be a manufacturer contact it is very important that in the first section TYPE, we select, from the drop-down menu that appears, the option of MANUFACTURERS.
- Complete all the manufacturer's information and click on the SAVE button at the top right.
- Once you have completed the file, if you go back to the CONTACTS screen in the MANUFACTURERS section you have the profiles of the manufacturers you have created.
- If there are a large number of manufacturers it is possible that the new contact is not listed on the first page, we recommend you to use the search engine and filter by name.
- To edit a manufacturer, click on the one you want to edit and it will appear on the screen with its details. On the right side we can also see the addresses, invoicing, contact persons and purchases, where you will have the option to edit them.
- Once edited, click on the SAVE button at the top right.
Image step 2: Contacts Module
Image step 4: Manufacturer's data sheet to be completed
Image step 6: Interactions and manufacturer's information.