In Stockagile, in order to achieve a good management of purchases and stock transfers, it is very important to have created and organized the distributors with whom we will interact on a daily basis.
Requirements to create or edit a distributor:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. We can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to create or edit a distributor:
- Go to the menu on the left side of the screen, in the CONTACTS module.
- At the top right, the CREATE CONTACT button appears.
- Once we click this button, a screen appears with the contact details to be filled in and to create contacts of this type, it is very important that in the first section, TYPE, we select the "distributor" option.
- Then, fill in all the distributor information and click on the SAVE button at the top right of the screen.
- Once the card is completed, if we go back to the CONTACTS screen, we can filter them according to the desired type of contact and if we select the DISTRIBUTOR section, we will see all the profiles of the distributors we have created. If there are a large number of distributors, it is possible that the new contact does not appear on the first page of the list.
- To edit a distributor, simply click on the one you want to edit and the distributor's file will appear on the screen, with all its details.
- Once inside the distributor to be edited, in the left side menu, we can create and edit the distributor's addresses, establish different criteria in relation to its invoicing, associate different contact persons to the distributor, visualize the distributor's purchases and retail/wholesale sales, invoices, budgets, proformas, etc.
- IMPORTANT. Once the contacts/distributors have been edited, it is necessary to click on the SAVE button (top right).
Image step 3: TYPE "distributor
Image step 5: Filter contacts type "distributor".
Figure step 7: Left side menu (within the contact/distributor)