If you want to add many contacts to Stockagile, it is preferable to do it in bulk rather than adding them individually.
This is why the contact importer exists.
Why is it important to follow the steps and make sure we don't miss anything?
Importing contacts is essential for effective communications within Stockagile.
Requirements to import contacts with Excel:
- The user must have the role of owner. To configure the user's role you must go to Create or edit a user.
Steps to perform an import:
- Inside the Contacts module you must click on the IMPORT CONTACTS button that appears at the top right, next to the blue + New contact button.
- Download the EXCEL TEMPLATE to edit and fill in the information. You must take into account that the first column of the template (Legal Name) is mandatory to be able to perform the massive import. It is very important to fill only one excel sheet and delete the other sheets that may appear.
- Important! Only one type of customer can be imported in each file. That is, if you want to import customer and supplier contacts, you must make an excel file for each: one for customers and one for suppliers.
- When you have the Excel file ready, click on the FILE button and then select the type of contact (Customer, Company, Supplier, etc). Once you have it uploaded, click on the IMPORT button.
- The import may take a few seconds depending on the volume. Once the contacts are successfully imported, a pop-up will show you the number of new contacts that have been created.
- If you want to EDIT, DELETE OR ADD any field of a contact, you can enter any of the created contacts to make modifications.
To be considered:
- Fill in information with the MANDATORY field for a correct import of the contacts.
- When filling in the information, the format of the cells must be number.