Stockagile allows you to return a sale made with your old software.
The solution to proceed with the return is to create a Returns Voucher as a Payment Method.
Requirements to be able to create, edit and delete payment methods:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. We can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to create a payment method:
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right with the user name and click on the CONFIGURATION option.
- Click on the option of PAYMENT METHODS.
- In the list of payment methods, click on the NEW PAYMENT METHOD button located at the top right and name it "Return Old Program".
- When a customer comes with an old program return voucher, you must choose "Old Program Return" as the payment method.
- Fill in the following pop-up data.
- Name: name of the payment method (e.g. card, cash, etc).
- Description: the description of the method, although it is not a mandatory field.
- Checkbox Show customer's IBAN on invoices: selection in case you want to make the customer's IBAN visible on the invoices. This allows, for example, to put on the invoice "Direct debit to customer's account with IBAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX", which will be different for each customer.
- Checkbox Visible in retail: selection in case you want to make the payment method visible at the point of sale.
- Checkbox Visible in wholesale: selection in case you want to make the payment method visible in wholesale sales.
- Color: Color in which you want the payment method to be drawn in the list.
- Icon: Icon that will be displayed when listing the payment method in the list.
- Preview: preview of the colored icon of the payment method.
- Finally click the blue SAVE button located at the bottom right of the popup and you will see the payment methods refresh and the one you just created will appear. If there are many payment methods, the new payment method may appear on another page in the list.