Any company with retail sales has the obligation to give a purchase ticket or simplified invoice to the customer. For this reason, at Stockagile we have the option to customize store receipts and adapt them to the design and needs of each company.
Requirements for configuring the sales ticket and return policy
- It is important that you have your Store configured, you can review the process in Store creation or location.
Steps to edit the sales ticket and return policy
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right with the user name and click on the CONFIGURATION option.
- Click on the TICKET TEMPLATES option.
- When you go to Ticket Template, in the ADD NEW TEMPLATE button you can add as many ticket templates as you want, for example you can make a different template for the store, another one for the outlet and another one for the online store. A pop-up will appear where you can fill in the following data:
- Name: defines the name of the template
- Ticketdefines the sales ticket information
- Choose logo: the logo of your store or brand. Important note: the logo will be printed at the size of the chosen image. For a logo to fill the width of the ticket, it is recommended that an image 300 pixels wide be used. In addition, the image must be in .jpg or .png format without transparencies.
- Print logo: if you want the logo to be printed.
- Identify product with: allows you to choose how you want to identify the products within the ticket (Name, Code, Name and code, Code and name).
- Identify product variant with: here you can choose whether you prefer the variants to be identified by Color and size or by SKU (or barcode if there is no SKU).
- Direct and system ticket: information that will appear on both tickets.
- Footer: a paragraph normally used to add return policies or conditions.
- Voucher footer: same function as the footer, but to add important information to the vouchers you generate.
- Farewell: farewell message to your customers.
- Ticket PDF: information that will be reflected only on the tickets in PDF format.
- Return policy: this option is for Din A4 tickets used for online shipments and you can add for example your return policy.
- Return instructions: this option is for Din A4 tickets and allows you to explain the instructions for returning the product.
- Print barcode: if you want to print the identification barcode of each ticket. This helps to find the sale faster, just by scanning it, it will appear in the system.
- Mail from a sale: the subject and body of the e-mails (ecotickets) related to the sale.
- Invoice e-mail: the subject and body of the e-mails related to the invoices.
Steps for assigning the ticket to the store cash register
- Go to the LOCATIONS screen through the side menu.
- Within the locations screen, click on the store where we want to change the ticket.
- At the bottom of the screen, in the Store Settings section, click on the Ticket Template selector and select the design we have just configured. If you choose a different address for this store than the fiscal address of the company, both will appear on the ticket.
- Click on Save.
Once you have configured it, all the tickets you generate, both the ones you print on the thermal printer and the ones you send by e-mail to your customers, will carry the design you have created.
Example of ticket design
Image step 4: selection of the ticket design within the store settings