Stockagile allows you to record the working day of a worker and thus have a control of the working day in accordance with the law of time control.
Requirements to be able to clock in for the day:
- Have created a user for each of the workers, you can check here how to create a user.
Steps to sign up:
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right, next to the user name, indicated by a drop-down list icon and a gray circle.
- A drop-down menu will open with the title WORKING DAY and today's date will be displayed.
- To start the journey click on the START button. You can also add notes.
- Once the day has started, the circle in the menu icon will appear green, so the day is already being counted.
- In case of a pause you can go to the same menu and indicate that it starts by clicking on the PAUSE button, and in notes add the reason. Once you come back from it, click on the CONTINUE button. This status is shown with the orange circle.
- Finally, when you finish the working day you must click on the END button and the circle will be grayed out again.
How to view the signing of workers:
- Only users with the role of owner can consult the employee records.
- To do so, go to the analytical drop-down menu in the REPORTS section.
- Select WORKING DAYS and a list of the workers' working days will appear.
- You can export the data and filter it by date.
Step 1: Button to open the Work Day
Step 2: Workday dropdown with a full working day