In Stockagile, from the wholesaler module we have the option of creating a user for a sales agent, who only has visibility of the companies in his area or vertical and the sales he makes.
Requirements to create a user
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER.
Steps to create a sales agent
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right with the user name.
- Click on USERS.
- In the list of users, click on the"+ Add user" button located at the top right.
- We must fill in the new user's data and assign him/her the "Wholesaler" role.
- It is important that you assign the showroom or warehouse where he will work. You can also assign a virtual showroom (which has no assigned product), but allows you to assign companies to this commercial and have visibility of their orders.
Step 3 Add user
Step 4 Assign Wholesaler Role
Step 5 Assign Showroom or Warehouse
Aspects to consider
- In the Inventory Module, the Wholesaler will only have visibility in "stock" and "transfers".
- In the Wholesale Module, in the Sales section, you will only be able to make sales with the companies assigned to you.
- This is a user who has little visibility, but is allowed to review stock, enter sales orders and review shipments to companies.