Stockagile allows within the invoicing module to create proforma invoices. They are very useful to make transactions from supplier to customer, since they have a legal nature and record such commercial activity.
Requirements to create a proforma
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER or WAREHOUSE MANAGER. We can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
The steps to create a proforma invoice are
- Go to the INVOICING section in the PROFORMS section.
- On the screen that appears, click on the NEW PROFORM button at the top right.
- A pop-up appears where you can indicate the type of serial number to associate the proforma with.
- You can see where to edit serial numbers in the article Creating and Editing Serial Numbers.
- In the first section complete the contact details.
- The name of the contact
- Billing address
- The billing date and due date of the proforma
- Fiscal address
- Serial number if we want to modify it
- Invoice concept
- There is a SHOW ALL OPTIONS button at the top right, where a drop-down menu appears with the currency, language and rate.
- In the next section you can add Lines, Lines are products or services that can be either stored in the system or entered manually, it is important to note that if you select products that you have entered in the inventory, these will not be deducted from the Stock.
- In the fourth section you specify the payment method, the discount and you have the option to write notes.
- Finally, you can see the method of payment, the amount and the date to complete it.
- When you go to the main INVOICES screen, you can filter them with the search engine and the calendar icon to filter by periods.
- In the ACTIONS button you can perform different operations such as converting the proforma to an invoice.
Step 5: Screen where we have to complete the proforma information.