In Stockagile you can edit multiple products at once. This streamlines and simplifies the operation, since it saves you from having to enter product by product to apply the same change to several of them.
Requirements to be able to edit multiple products at the same time:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER, WAREHOUSE MANAGER or PRODUCT EDITOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
- Have created more than one product, you can see how to create a product in the section Create product.
Steps to be able to edit products in bulk:
- Go to the side menu and click on the PRODUCTS button in the INVENTORY section.
- You will see the list of products, from where you can select several products; you can select them one by one or use the option to select all the products on the page. You can also use the filters to facilitate the selection.
- Once you have selected the products, you must click on the pencil icon at the top right, where it says mass editing.
- A window with 3 different tabs will open:
Main informationFrom this tab you can modify any main product information, e.g. season, category, etc., as well as activate or deactivate several options (discounts, generate new codes, etc.). If you have any doubts about a field you want to modify, you can consult the descriptive table at Create product. RatesIn this tab you can modify the different selling prices. You can have different rates such as the wholesale rate, the in-store rate, the ecommerce rate (if the prices are different from the store because it is in another country), the outlet rate, etc. Remember that any change will be applied to all the products you have selected. If you have any doubts, please contact us at Edit the prices and promotions of a product.EcommerceFrom this tab you can connect multiple products to the ecommerce. To do this, you must select which ecommerce you want (if you have several) and in which categories of your website you want them to appear. Finally, you must click on the checkbox labeled Synchronize products or stock, depending on what you need. If you have any doubts, you can consult the article Synchronizing a product with the online store.
Finally you have to click SAVE, and the product listing page will be refreshed with the products already updated.