In Stockagile, you can access a complete list of your inventory in the PRODUCTS section, within the CATALOG module. Depending on your needs, you have several tools to display only the products you are interested in: you can sort the list according to different criteria, search for a specific product or filter specific products according to their characteristics (category, season, only products in stock...).
Requirements for ordering, searching or filtering a product
- We must have created a brand, we can see it in the section on how to create a brand.
- We must have created a category and / or subcategory, we can see it in the section on how to create a category and subcategory.
- We must have created a season, we can see it in the section on how to create a season.
How to sort the product list
By default, the products are sorted alphabetically by name. However, you can sort the list using columns other than "Name" (creation date, season, etc.), and you can also change the order in which the columns appear in the list. To do this, follow the steps below:
- First of all, we can choose which columns we want to display in the product table. To do this, click on the icon to the right of the column titles and a drop-down will open.
- Once you have chosen the columns, go to the column by which you want to sort the list and click on the 3 dots to the right of the name.
- You will then see a drop-down with several options. You will be able to sort the products in ascending or descending order according to the information in that column, as well as set that column to the left or right of the list. If you wish, you can also hide that column.
How to search in the product list
Searching for a specific product is very simple, and you have several ways to do it:
- Type in the product finder: Just above the product listing you have a search engine, where you can type in the product name or code, as well as the SKU or barcode of a variant of that product. If there is an exact match, a drop-down will open with the product in question and all we have to do is click. If there is not an exact match, the drop-down will display the results that most closely match your search.
- Scan via barcode scanner: If you have a barcode scanner, you can scan the barcode of a product and Stockagile will take you directly to that product's file. For this to work, the barcode icon must appear at the top right of the program.
- Typing in the browser using the barcode reader: This way is a mix of the 2 previous ones, since a barcode reader works like a keyboard. Therefore, if you click inside the browser and scan, it will type the barcode directly into the browser.
How to filter in the product list
To filter the list so that only certain products appear, you must follow the steps below:
- You have to click on the icon that looks like a funnel, which is located to the left of the product finder.
- A menu with several filtering options will appear on the left side, where you can select one or several at the same time. Remember that the products must have the characteristic you are looking for specified. For example, if you are looking for the Pants category, the products you want to appear must have been previously assigned to that category.
- When you have chosen filters, a red circle with the number of active filters will appear on the funnel icon. You can remove all filters by clicking on the circle, which will turn into an "x".