Stockagile allows you to make stock movements, as well as to indicate the reason for the movement. In this case, you would have the option to indicate if it was due to theft, expiration, breakage or others. It is an interesting function to have a control of what happens with the stock you have.
Requirements to indicate the reason for stock movement:
- It is important to have the store created in the system. You can see how to create a store in the section Create store or warehouse.
- You must have created products. You can see how to create a store in the section How to create a product.
- It is recommended that you have created categories and subcategories. You can see how to create them in the section Create and edit categories and subcategories.
Steps to indicate the reason for stock movement:
- Go to the INVENTORY section in the STOCK section.
- On the screen, in the row where the product appears there is an EDIT button in blue.
- Click this button and you will have the option to edit the stock; therefore, to make stock movements.
- When you modify the stock, you must click on the screen to save the changes and a pop-up will appear indicating that the product has been updated and, offers the option to INDICATE THE REASON.
- In this case, go to the INDICATE REASON and click on the button.
- A window will appear where you must enter the reason for the movement:
- You can also add additional notes to the stock movement.
- Click on the SAVE button to record the reason.
- To see the stock movements with reason, go to the PRODUCTS section and click on the product you have updated.
- Go to the STOCKS tab and, within STOCKS, click on MOVEMENTS and you will see in the third column TYPE a box with the reason for the movement.
Step 2: Edit the stock quantity of the products
Step 6: Pop-up to indicate the reason for stock movement
Step 10: Display transaction history