In the CONTACTS module, you can search for contacts by name or by contact type.
Requirements to search or filter customers:
- It is very important to have the contacts created. We can review the process in Create a new customer.
Steps to search or filter contacts:
- Go to the drop-down menu on the left side and click on CONTACTS.
- Once inside, on the left side, we find different filters to select the type of contact to search/display. They can be Company, Distributor, Customer, Manufacturer and Supplier contacts.
- Having applied or not the desired filter (selecting a contact type), we see the corresponding list of contacts, in which the following fields are displayed: Name, Type of client, email, telephone, zip code and city.
- In addition, we have a search engine to search for the customer by name or email.
Figure 1: Display of contact types
In the STORES module, you will also be able to search/display the contacts created with the type CUSTOMER:
- Once you have started a sale, you can associate a customer to it, using the search engine located next to the product search engine. If we enter the first or last name of the customer we have in the database, it will appear.
- In case the customer is not yet registered, we can also create it as a new contact, at the same time of the sale.
Figure 2: CUSTOMERS section, STORES module
Figure 3: Creating a new customer from the SELL section