In Stockagile you can create daily turnover targets per store and then analyze the actual turnover with the planned turnover from the analytics part.
Requirements to create store goals:
- The user must have the OWNER or SHOP MANAGER role. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to be able to create store goals:
- Go to the side menu and click on the TARGETS button in the SHOPS section.
- In the GOALS screen a calendar of the current month appears with today's day marked in a soft yellow color. To add a new target you can either click on the day on which you want to add the target or click on the blue +Add Target button, located in the upper right corner.
- In both cases a pop-up will open where you can enter the target you want to set and to which store, if you have more than one, corresponds to that target.
- Once the goal has been entered, click on the Save button and we will have the goal of our store entered.
Step 4: Create a billing target