Stockagile allows multiple users to work on the same computer, having multiple sessions open in the same browser.
Requirements to enable multiple users:
- Have created several users, you can see how to create them in the article Create or edit a user.
Steps to have multiple users in the same tpv:
- Once logged in with one of the users, go to the drop-down menu at the top right of the screen (by clicking on the user name).
- Then click on the ADD ACCOUNT button:
- When you click on the button, the program will redirect you to the Login screen, where you will have to enter the username and password of the second user for whom you want to have the session active/logged in.
- Once the credentials are filled in, click on the Login button and you will have both users logged into the same POS.
- When you access the drop-down menu again, you will see all those users who are logged in and from there, you can select which user you want to "enable" in order to perform any action:
* If when registering a sale, you have not changed the correct user (having more than one user logged into the POS), when finalizing the sale, you will have the option to rectify it, selecting which user has actually made the sale: