In the day-to-day running of a retail company, it is very common to have to replenish stock based on sales over a given period of time, between warehouses or stores.
Requirements to be able to create a replenishment:
- Having created a product, we can see how to create a product in the section Create product.
- Having made sales, we can see how to make a sale in the section on Making a sale.
Steps to create a stock replenishment:
- Go to the side menu and enter the TRANSFERS section, within the INVENTORY module.
- The list of transfers/replenishments will appear and to make a replenishment, click on the NEW REPLENISHMENT button at the top right of the screen.
- Once inside the new replenishment screen, we must fill in the following fields:
- Serial number: default serial number of the transfers. Click here, for more information on creating serial numbers, or click here, for more information on configuring default serial numbers.
- Delivery note serial number: serial number of the replacement delivery notes.
- Warehouse of origin*: warehouse or store of origin, from which the stock is to be withdrawn.
- Warehouse to be replenished*: destination warehouse or store, where the stock is to be added.
- Notes: additional notes on transfer
- Labels: labels for transfer.
- Start of sales period: we select the date on which we want the product replenishment to start.
- End of sales period: we select the date on which we want the replenishment of products to end.
- When all the fields are filled in, click CONTINUE and the program will create a transfer with the stock replenishment, taking into account the days between the selected dates. That is to say, as products located in the destination warehouse are sold, they will be added to the created replenishment.
- Once all the products to be replenished have been added (according to the sales made between the selected dates), we will then click on the ORDER button.
- Finally, from the warehouse from where the products of the replenishment will be sent, they will have to prepare the replenishment/transfer according to the stock of the order and finally, send it as a transfer.
Image of point 3: fields to be filled in to carry out the replenishment
Image of item 5: Request replenishment
Image of point 6: Prepare replenishment
Image 2 of item 6: Send replenishment