In Stockagile you can export in PDF an already created product at any time.
Requirements to be able to edit product detail information:
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER, WAREHOUSE MANAGER or PRODUCT EDITOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Creating or editing a user.
- Have created a product, you can see how to create a product in the section Create product.
Steps to export a product in PDF:
- Go to the side menu and click the PRODUCTS button in the INVENTORY section.
- The list of products will appear, click on the product you want to modify.
- Once inside the product file, go to the ACTIONS button at the top right of the page.
- A short dropdown menu will show, select the PRINT INFORMATION or PRINT DETAILS option.
If the Print information option is selected, a brief sheet will appear with the basic information of the product.
If the Print details option is selected, a table will appear with more values, rates and KPIs of the product.
To group several products in a single document, you can see how to group products in collections.
Step 4: Printout of information
Step 4: Detailed printout document