Occasionally, you may need to duplicate a product or create a new one from the data of another product already in the system. To speed up this management, StockAgile allows you to duplicate products.
Requirements to duplicate a product
- The user must have the role of OWNER, STORE MANAGER, WAREHOUSE MANAGER or PRODUCT EDITOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to duplicate a product
- Go to the PRODUCTS screen located in the side menu under the CATALOG section.
- Once inside the products screen, click on a product in the table to view its details.
- Once inside the product details, click on the ACTIONS button at the top right of the product.
- Click on the DUPLICATE action.
- This opens a window asking for confirmation. Once you have confirmed that you want to duplicate the product, the program redirects you to the new product screen. This new product is identical to the previous one but with the difference that in the code and name it contains the word "COPY".
- Finally, if you wish, you can edit the new product like any other product.