In Stockagile you can print the information of a cash closing.
Requirements for printing cash closing information:
- The user must have the role of STORE VENDOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to print cash closing information:
- Go to the side menu and click on the CLOSINGS button in the SHOPS section.
- A screen with all the cash closings will appear.
- At the top left there are three horizontal stripes that will allow you to use the filters to search for the closure according to:
- Boxes: the box in question.
- Users: the user who closed it.
- A calendar also appears at the top left, allowing you to search for the closing by date.
- When you find the lock, click on it and you will enter a screen where it will appear:
- Closing information: cash register, warehouse, opening and closing dates, responsible user, clearance and notes.
- Billing by payment method: amount billed by each payment method.
- Vouchers and Gift Cards: Amount of vouchers used and generated, gift cards used and generated.
- Transactions: Sales and returns made in this cash activity.
- Payments: Payments made during this cash activity (whether or not from transactions of the same closing).
- Cash movements: Closing, opening and other cash movements.
- The ACTIONS button appears at the top right.
- If you click on it, the option PRINT SUMMARY will appear.
Step 7: Print Summary