In Stockagile, you can print the replenishment of a cash register closing, in order to know for which products it is necessary to replenish or restock the inventory sold during each cash register activity.
Requirements for printing the replenishment of a cash closing:
- The user must have the role of STORE VENDOR. You can see the different types of roles in the section Create or edit a user.
Steps to print the replenishment of a cash closing:
- Go to the side menu and click on the CLOSINGS button in the SHOPS section.
- A new screen will appear, in which the list of all cash closings registered in the program is displayed.
- At the top left of the screen, there are three horizontal stripes that will allow you to use the filters to search for the closure according to:
- Registers: the register in question.
- Users: the user who closed it.
- A calendar also appears at the top left, allowing you to search for the closing by date.
- When you find the cash closing, click on it and you will enter a screen where it will appear:
- Closing information: cash register, warehouse, opening and closing dates, responsible user, clearance and notes.
- Billing by payment method: amount billed by each payment method.
- Vouchers and Gift Cards: Amount of vouchers used and generated, gift cards used and generated.
- Transactions: Sales and returns made in this cash activity.
- Payments: Payments made during this cash activity (whether or not from transactions of the same closing).
- Cash movements: Closing, opening and other cash movements.
- The ACTIONS button appears at the top right. If you click on it, the option PRINT REPOSITION will appear:
- Important: You can do the same process with the register open; so if you take a break, you can print the register replenishment with the cash register open.